Very often we have a situation when the house or other building on land plot is destroyed or dismantled, but the owner continues to pay taxes, as the built object include in The Federal Service for State Registration, Cadastre and Cartography (FSSR).
While information about built object include in FSSR owner have to pay property tax.
Right of ownership doesn’t stop while the house destroyed or dismantled, till information about it doesn’t excluded from FSSR.
How excluded information about building from FSSR? (Proccedure questions)
1. Owner (or his representative) have to find cadastral engineer and make order about survey land plot where was house. After survey land plot cadastral engineer have to make act of inspection.
2. Owner (or his representative) have to prepare documents in FSSR.
Where do you need to give your documents?
— To local branch of The Federal Service for State Registration, Cadastre and Cartography; or
— local of Multifunctional centre (MFC).
For information: documents will need to submit in paper form.
- Statement about exclued building from FSSR (government employee will fill it);
- Act of inspection on CD (in electronic view) – 1 unit;
- Power of attorney. You have to do it at the notary.
- State duty doesn’t paid for this process.
Terms of registration
1. If the documents hand in to local branch of The Federal Service for State Registration, Cadastre and Cartography- term of registration 10 work days (since date hand in);
2. If the documents hand in to local of Multifunctional centre — term of registration 10 work days (since date hand in).
After success registration you will get document (extract from Reestr of property) about it.
Since registration date right of ownership will stop and the duty to pay tax is terminated.
After registration former owner doesnt send in Tax authority information about it because registration authority will do it himself.